The Talent Acquisition Sourcer will be responsible for pipelining high quality candidates for various skill sets and job functions, while utilizing a variety of creative sourcing techniques and resources. This Sourcer will work closely with TA Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop strategies to find candidates for our pivotal and most challenging to fill positions.
• Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Recruiters, Talent Acquisition Managers, and Hiring Managers to deeply understand requirements of a role, the function and how it fits into the organization
• Help to define, design and implement search strategies for pivotal and our most challenging to fill positions, which includes Engineering, Operational, Functional roles, and other unique and challenging roles.
• Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns with a focus on Diversity & Inclusion recruitment initiatives
• Find, engage and activate passive candidates through alternative search techniques
• Screen resumes/applications and interview candidates
• Foster trust-based relationships with candidates, gaining a close understanding of their requirements and concerns and support an exemplary candidate experience at every stage of the process
• Enthusiastically recommend and drive process improvements that impact candidate identification and engagement
• Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal team members and TA leadership
• Work in ambiguous situations while adopting change
• Effectively develop productive partnerships and insights to influence
• Capture talent market insights and data to influence decisions within the leadership groups and cross-functional teams
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• 6+ years of technical sourcing experience to include researching, identifying and building an engaged talent pool
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration, or related field or an equivalent combination of formal education, training, and experience
• Experience using a variety of research tools combined with a systematic, organized approach to executing research projects.
• Advanced user of Excel, PowerPoint and the entire Microsoft Suite
• Strong experience with sourcing techniques, including social platforms, Boolean search strings, and chrome extensions.