Candidate will support software development tasks as part of a larger team dedicated to the customer mission. Responsibilities will include:
- Development of Java applications for ground data processing.
- Support all phases of the software lifecycle, including software implementation, integration, debugging, and full documentation.
- Evaluate and recommend architecture and process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 6 years of applicable experience.
- An active TS/SCI security clearance with current SSBI is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field)
- 3 years of experience with Java and the Linux development environment.
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Apache Camel, Mission Planning, and Continuous Integration preferred.
- Good organizational skills, excellent problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, and a willingness to work with a large development team preferred.
This position requires the candidate to already possess an active TS/SCI clearance and to maintain the clearance.