- The kind of experience we need for a Program Scheduler is typically gained by supporting a large Government contract. One where EVMS is required based on the IPMR DI-MGMT-81861A.
- Can bring a group of stakeholders together and create a baseline plan.
- Assess schedule health using metrics and/or other indicators to drive IMS improvements - DCMA 14Pt assessment or DECM
- Assure horizontal and vertical integration of the schedule (Alignment to the SOW and other authorizing docs-Vert/Logically Linked – Horizontally)
- Maintain a controlled IMS baseline and forecast (Understands importance of a Change Control Process)
- Produces schedule data that is consistent and accurate
- Support the program team and those responsible/accountable for execution of the schedule, status and live and virtual team meeting management.
- Understand how to use Critical Path/Float analyses to optimize program resources and implement mitigation strategies through what-if modeling.
- Aggressively drive a sense of ownership and accountability for schedule data and supporting processes.
- MS Project Proficient (Must have)
- Understand key scheduling terms, practices, and processes based on the NDIA PASEG and 32 guidelines
- Understand and implement sound EVM processes into the schedule management process
- Associates degree in Business, Mathematics, Finance, Engineering, or a related field.
- Available during core hours
- 2-4 years relevant experience
- MS Project
- Program scheduling
- Must know how to plan
- Need to be independent & comfortable working in a virtual setting
- DCMA 14-point assessment
- Program Management Experience
- Manufacturing Experience