- Build React.JS and Material UI components code based on UI/UX design
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Writing application interface codes.
- Built reusable components and Integrate front-end & microservices.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a React.JS Developer.
- Expertise in ReactJS, Redux, and REST / API Integration.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience in functional testing.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in Agile development