- Receives work order and verifies that the components are correctly identified, and quantity is accurate
- Ensures work area, machine, and parts are cleaned regularly and are free from FOD
- Maintains good quality and production output
- Records measurements as per work instructions
- Maintain clean working area to ensure quality parts are being produced
- Using tools such as paint brushes, tweezers, spatulas to manipulate and process parts
- Handling parts with caution as products can be fragile and easy to chip
- Set up and operate automated/semi-automated production equipment/machines
- Process, inspect, and handle completed units in order to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications and work instructions.
- Ability to set up, adjust, and operate all the precision screen printers
- Read blueprints, drawings, and engineering information in order to determine methods and sequences of operations needed to process products
- Problem solving
- Team player but can work well individually, self-motivated
- Safety and Quality conscience
- Must be able to follow verbal & written communication from the Electrode Department supervisor and/or lead operators.
- Must have a High School Diploma or a state certified GED. Some post high school studies such as part of a trade/technical school, military experience or college/junior college studies is highly desirable, but not required.
- Candidate must be able to successfully wear a half faced filtered mask, safety glasses and applicable PPE prescribed and provided.
- At this level, the successful candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience working in a production or industrial manufacturing environment.
- The ideal candidate will have experience running automated/semi-automated production equipment/machines, performing manual operations, analyzing work in progress (WIP), performing visual inspections, performing trouble shooting and minor adjustments to optimize process flow and product performance.
- Candidate must have excellent attention to detail and be able to accurately measure, record and analyze process/part data to ensure compliance with product specifications & tolerances.
- Must be a US Citizen