- System administrator for large scale processing systems.
- The candidate must know how to configure, update, monitor, secure, and deploy Redhat Linux (CentOS, etc) and virtual machine computing technologies.
- The candidate should also be willing to be on call for maintenance of aforementioned systems.
- The candidate should be able to coordinate with other engineering personnel (software, quality, information assurance, others) for system troubleshooting.
- The candidate should have experience writing and scripting Linux installation, update, maintenance, and other associated procedures.
- The candidate should have a firm grasp of Linux scripting languages such as Shell scripting, Perl, TCL, etc.
- The candidate should have experience working with data center hardware such as routers, switches, firewalls, etc.
- The ideal candidate will have current security certifications such as CompTIA Security+, others.