- Coordinates, diagnoses and troubleshoots incoming end user requests.
- Provides technical support services to end users either local or remote with problems or issues related to information technology services including but not limited to: applications, workstations, conference rooms, collaboration services, and network services.
- Provides timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of end users to appropriate next level of technical support personnel in alignment with established service level agreements (SLAs).
- Provides case status updates to management and end users.
- Supports and maintains effective relationships with end users.
- Maintains and updates records in tracking databases within established SLAs.
- Alerts management to emerging trends in incidents, problems, or issues.Fully proficient support individual contributor.
- Works under limited supervision.
- May be a resource to other employees in areas of expertise.
- Assignments are moderately difficult requiring some judgment.
- Communicates with contacts typically within and outside the department on matters that involve obtaining or providing information requiring explanation or interpretation to understand and reach agreement.
Education & Experience
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience. Prefer Bachelor’s degree but not required.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- 3 years Windows 10 experience
- Excellent listening skills and speak clearly & concisely
- Good communications skills
- Customer service oriented
- Team player
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- A+ certification a plus