- Coordinates, diagnoses and troubleshoots incoming end user requests with a strong focus on computer provisioning.
- Provides technical support services to end users either local or remote with problems or issues related to information technology services including but not limited to: applications, workstations, conference rooms, collaboration services, and network services.
- Provides timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of end users to appropriate next level of technical support personnel in alignment with established service level agreements (SLAs).
- Provides case status updates to management and end users.
- Supports and maintains effective relationships with end users.
- Maintains and updates records in tracking databases within established SLAs.
- Alerts management to emerging trends in incidents, problems, or issues.
Highly developed support individual contributor.
- May act as a mentor to lower level peers and provide guidance on tasks.
Makes recommendations for solutions.
Works on assignments requiring judgment and initiative.
Communicates with contacts typically within and outside the department on matters that involve obtaining or providing information requiring explanation or interpretation to understand and reach agreement. Makes recommendations for solutions.
Work is structured within identified boundaries and procedures.
May work on assignments requiring judgment and initiative. Uses knowledge and experience to resolve issues.
Works to achieve operational targets within job area which has impact on the overall achievement of results for the team. Work is of larger scope, typically on less structured task-related activities requiring judgement.
- Familiarity with various computers (Dell, Microsoft, etc.)
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- Previous ticketing system experience preferred