*****TOP SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED*****
- Design, develop, evaluate, and execute custom test scripts/procedures to evaluate the compliance of embedded software.
- Configure network equipment such as routers and switches in support of software testing efforts.
- Document test procedures, test results and deficiencies.
- Generate test reports and presentations to support customer reviews connected with the software validation process.
- Recommend and implement efficiency/coverage improvements to the software test process.
- Work with developers to troubleshoot issues/bugs with products and tests.
- In-depth knowledge of networking protocols (OSI layers, TCP/UDP/IP/ARP/SNMP).
- 1 year of experience with network monitoring tools such as Wireshark.
- 3 years of experience configuring Cisco routers, switches, firewalls.
- 3 years of experience with using and configuring Windows and Linux operating systems.
- 3 years of experience with virtual environments such as VMWare or VirtualBox.
- 3 years of experience with scripting languages (Python, Perl, Batch)
- Knowledge of embedded hardware platforms.
- Basic knowledge of RF principles.
- Basic knowledge of C and other programming languages