Altimeter Solutions is a technical consulting firm dedicated to supporting the DoD and other federal agencies through staff augmentation and subcontracting efforts. Holding a Top Secret facility clearance, Altimeter Solutions places contract and permanent resources at all clearance levels with its clients on a national level.
We are seeking a technical recruiter who has an entrepreneurial mindset and is eager to become part of a team that is focused on the strategic growth of the organization.
If you are a hungry, hard-working, sales minded, money driven staffing professional…WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
- Manages the full-lifecycle recruiting process across multiple functional groups focusing on technical roles supporting the needs of the defense/government
- Proactively utilizes effective passive sourcing strategies to timely fill and plan for future openings
- Continuously builds and sustains a high quality diverse pipeline of candidates
- Ensure preparedness during the interview process and that interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally
- Manage offer process; including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer letter generation, and offer acceptance/declines
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager, senior management, and other groups as necessary
- BA/BS degree or military experience is strongly preferred
- Eagerness to learn and continuously expand industry knowledge
- Organizational skills; providing attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a fast-faced environment
- Communicate clearly and concisely
- Strong candidate assessment and negotiation skills
- Develop and implement effective recruiting strategies
- Balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Work both independently and as part of a team