IT Time & Labor ERP Migration Lead, supporting all hosted divisions at the Deltek COE in various roles. This role includes acting as a project lead over process improvement and system implementation initiatives. Also, you will be partnering with the functional organizations to assist in developing solutions to business system enterprise issues, defining system requirements, analyzing business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and/or improve processes.
This candidate must have an understanding of the ERP Business Functional Process Flow, have a technical background to support different types of application deployments and experience managing a large diverse environment with a large end-user base.
- Act as a Deltek Time & Labor business functional expert and train end-users and Business Analysts in DELTEK ERP (Costpoint with emphasis on Time & Labor modules and the Deltek Time and Shop Floor Time systems.)
- Perform research and analysis of divisions’ business process, develop detailed specifications for system configuration and generate recommendation in the form of technical briefings, reports and other major documents.
- Serve as a Time and Labor Functional Analyst subject matter expert for Deltek ERP in support of multiple divisions and stay informed of new and/or changes in business rules and polices, and make recommendation to stay compliant
- Act as a liaison between Information Technology (IT) and the functional departments and business process leads to determine business needs and recommend appropriate solutions within assigned Time and Labor functional areas
- Assist in identifying improvements to financial processes
- Answer questions associated with design of DELTEK ERP application, its feature, and its capabilities and provide input for design and construction of test cases and business scenarios
- Responsible for providing technical documentation of process and workflow analysis
- Act as a Project Lead over process improvement and system ERP implementation initiatives supporting data mapping for finance and project functionality
- Serve as backup to Finance Functional Analyst subject matter expert for Deltek ERP providing support of multiple divisions and stay informed of new and/or changes in business rules and polices, and make recommendation to stay compliant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology with a minimum 9 years of prior relevant experience or Graduate Degree and a minimum of 7 years of prior relevant experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Deltek ERP Costpoint System as a IT Time & Labor ERP Migration lead or specialist
- Implementation and operations experience with Deltek ERP Costpoint application time and labor functionality, Deltek T&E and Shop Floor Time applications
- Strong Financial background and general knowledge of Accounting principles
- Expert level knowledge of industry practices, principles, concepts and standards
- Ability to promote teamwork and work efficiently with personal at all levels including upper management.
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills and sound business judgment along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Master's degree in Information Technology
- Government Contracting industry practices, principles, concepts and standards