Customer Service Representatives are responsible for handling Inbound and Outbound Calls, Email and an Incident Management Queue in a 24x7x365 Call Center environment.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and customer service skills, be detail oriented and be able to remain calm during urgent and sometimes stressful situations.
Responsibilities and Expectations Include:
- Candidates must have a flexible schedule. (2ndshift, On Call Nights and Weekends, work on Holidays)
- Ability to travel to support Disaster Recovery Plan, if initiated (e.g. Hurricanes)
- Clearly and effectively share information using oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Accurate typing skills
- Ability to follow standard procedures
- Prioritize tasks according to urgency and importance
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment and adapt quickly to new procedures and changing situations.
- Position requires strong attention to detail and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Ability to log detailed notes regarding communications between responsible parties regarding requests
- Help train new team members as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- 5 years of customer service experience.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience with Office Applications (Outlook, Excel)
- Experience with Remedy Incident Management System (or equivalent)