- Subject matter expert with comprehensive knowledge of internal communications and in-depth knowledge of communications planning and implementation.
- Manages large, complex project initiatives of substantial importance to the organization with minimal oversight or direction.
- Communicates within the organization to deliver employee news, executive messages, promote Employee Resource Groups' activities, drive Diversity and Inclusion and overall influences employee engagement through professional writing and editing that informs, influences and inspires.
- Develops and manages content for internal channels. Internal communication responsibilities include planning and implementation of segment/sector internal communications programs and news/information channels targeting employees.
- Develops and administers communication policies, branding guidelines, and editorial procedures consistent with company strategic direction.
- Advanced writer, editor, and storyteller, writing newsletter articles using AP Style. Excellent writing skills to create executive messages for senior leadership, including organizational announcement, program initiatives, monthly employee messages, talking points and event scripts.
- Plan, edit, and write content for a variety of internal communication mediums, including email, newsletter, intranet, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Manage intranet and enforce governance, including developing and/or approving new intranet pages as well as keeping existing content up-to-date.
- Manage the communication process, including timelines, calendar, deliverables and content associated with all internal campaigns and ad-hoc communications.
- Establish an internal communications roadmap in conjunction with senior leaders, HR, ERGs, Facilities, Government Compliance and Government Relations.
- Ensure organization initiatives, HR requirements/deadlines, and projects are successfully communicated to employees and internal stakeholders.
- Capture employee and team success stories and share with company.
- Review and analyze campaign performance metrics and refine approach for improved effectiveness.
- Support Diversity & Inclusion efforts through intranet posts and emails highlighting cultural celebrations.
- Develop/coordinate presentation and other duties related to senior leader town halls/all hands meetings.
- Latest communications technologies and tools to execute communications strategies to multiple audiences and cultures through digital, print and face-to-face approaches.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8-10 year related experience
- Seasoned communication strategy.
- Working large matrixed global organization.
- Experienced writer for internal employee communications, Executive communications, script writing, talking points, communication planning.
- Possibly working with senior executives, like good judgement and professional demeanor.
- Excellent writer and editor of articles for company intranet.